July 12, 2021

It's ben a while... Life just keeps ticking by, and boom, its been a few months since i've wrote anything. Covid restrctions are slowly being lifted. LG and I, along with our familt have been blessed to have received both doses of vaccine. ( LG's son however is refusing to get it as of now, for reasons onlt know to him). He has now gratudated from high school and hopefully he'll be going to trades school in the fall, or working. We will be having a small celebration for familt and family friends this weekend for him. We are taking care of the meat/protien part and everyone else i bring the salads and snacks. ( How blessed is he to have such love in his life). We havent made any firm plans fr the summer, just doing things at random when opportunity arises. ( So far, a boat ride, a drive on the harley, ice cream cones, exploring places unknown around us). We 9 fingers crossed) will be meeting Dd and her BF half way for a weekend visit involving camping... I've been reading as ususal, and continuing decluttering ( not much left). heres to a wonderful 2021 summer.

Comments

Hawaii Planner said…
I'm so glad you are able to get vaccinated. What a difference it makes, to feel like you can be out & about a bit more.
I do hope everyone has a wonderful summer this year. But, I fear the delta variant will stop all festivities. Hopefully not> I hate to be a party pooper.
T'Pol said…
Great that you were vaccinated. I had both of my doses too. Although it makes me feel safer, I still maintain my distance from the crowds, wear my mask and pay attention to hygiene. Enjoy the rest of the summer! Hope to hear from you again, soon!