May 7/16

What's new in my world?

 Towards the end of April my Blood pressure went sky high... Enough that I went on meds and had to be off work. Later that week, after my chiropractors appointment I got rear ended, resulting in numerous trips to the chiropractor again. I'm still waiting for the insurance company about the medical part... so i haven't been at my ft job in three weeks, which has helped my blood pressure for sure lol.  I have whip lash and a sprained collar bone...  I was just getting back on track with my injuries from work in Jan...

 The same week, LG had a major flood in his basement, which he's still battling... The water level is only an inch or so now. :)

The Saint John river valley here in New Brunswick is still flooding. It's the highest water levels in over 80 years.  It's been hard to watch friends lose their homes and cottages to the water...  

On a positive note,  I'll be going to see my DD in three weeks! I can't wait to see her!  The dogs are good and so is my momma.

Money wise, bills are being paid and I'm still praying for a lottery win... LOL

Hope all is well in your world.


Comments

T'Pol said…
I am so sorry about the injuries. Hope, you will get better real fast. A flooded basement is not a fun thing to deal with but I guess the LG is doing a good job cleaning it out. Take care and heal fast!
Jane said…
I've been wondering about you and all the flooding there! Sorry to hear LG is experiencing water in his basement. The Thames here flooded twice but not to the extent that the St. John river has flooded. Glad to hear you're ok in that respect and hope your neck heals fully and insurance kicks in properly. You are very much due a visit with DD and getting away from it all for a while!
T'Pol said…
Hope you are doing better with your blood pressure. Mine has acted up too and I am ona set of new meds now. Hope all is well on your end by now.