March 16/18

Hello all,

There's not a lot happening here these days, we've had three major snow storms in 6 days, giving us close to 100 cms of snow in total. Yep, that's making for some tricky driving and super high snow banks. I'm thankful that it'll be gone in another month or so, I'd be crying if this was January!

March happens to be a busy birthday month in the families... Both of the momma's plus my youngest sister and tons of friends. I've baked a cake for LG's momma today. I hope she likes it!

Money is still sliding in and out of the accounts. I'm working on getting my summer trips paid for. Come summer, I wont be working at my PT job as much, so I'll work when I can right now.

My little car got the new transmission installed this week. If I had to pay out of pocket for it, it would have been close to 9,000 including labour. That's a major expense I'm grateful to have covered under warranty!

The dogs are good, stir crazy because of all the snow, LG and DB are good. MY DD is on the other side of the counrty visiting her dad and met her baby brother... He's very cute!

My FT job is very irritating right now. The right hand doesn't know what the left is doing and its makes it difficult for those of us working the floor to do our jobs to the best of our ability... Too much worry about the little things and not enough focus on the big picture! LOL

That's it for now, hope all is well!

Comments

Hi Sam! Wow - that's a lot of snow! Holy cow. And we're on high alert for a mini 'Beast from the East' which is due this weekend. The difference is that Canada is prepared for it and we're not. :P Raining at the moment and anticipated all day...

Ah well. Sorry to hear about the huge issue with your car, but what a relief you didn't have to pay for that! Wow. Hope all will be well now. xx

Jane said…
I could buy a car for $9,000! Wowzer! Glad it was still under warranty! We've had a bunch of snow recently but most of it has melted ...again... I am pretty sick of winter. It's still quite cold around these parts but this is the 3rd day in a row that the sun has shone and that helps to perk up my spirits. My cats are stir crazy too and run to the door every time it's opened but it's not spring weather yet!