Feb 22/18 Good things happen in threes!

My three good things that happened in the past month ( and they're all financially related) are as follows: My claim through works comp has been approved- 21 sessions with the chiropractor/ rehabilitation has been approved ! I received my deductible back from the insurance company and my car needs a new transmission, which is covered under warranty! :)

I'm very grateful for these small things as it's a finical boost ( ie: not paying out of pocket for these things)...

Life here is going well. I've been working at both jobs, with time off on the weekends to just hang out and enjoy the little things that are happening. Visiting with friends, cooking some new to me dishes and the never ending house work... lol

The dogs are good, this winter is really icy, which limits the amount of walking we can do :(, but we're making the best of it.  LG and DB are good, they're having lots of fun snowmobiling...

My DD is struggling a bit right now,  but fingers crossed that she gets a more stable job and goes back to school in the fall.


Comments

T'Pol said…
Wish the best for your DD. I am looking forward to nicer days to start walking again too.
Jane said…
I got out to walk a few times but then it rained about 5 days in a row so I've lost the habit again. Sigh...
I'm sorry to hear about DD - my DD is working a job she doesn't really like and that's no fun. She is trying to find something else but there's not a lot out there at the moment. Congrats on the financial successes - that's awesome!
Always nice to have an update from you, Sam! They're unfailingly positive. :)

Glad all is well with you, and I hope DD is able to find something better. Sometimes it takes time, but fingers crossed she finds something soon xx