Dec 27/17

Christmas has come and gone! We had a lovely day, opening gifts with DB at 06:00, he was gone with his momma by 7:15. ( The gifts were exchanged were thoughtful... LG bought me a new rice cooker and a mortar and pestle and a heavy duty snow suit, I bought him a sample pack of cologne,    new bedding and pillows, plus a pair of jeans and two upcycled shirts)...  I found a copy of John denver's greatest hits on Vinyl for DB, he's really into John Denver right now LOL)...

We went back to sleep and had lunch with his parents ( turkey dinner #1), then we stopped at LG's home, and played with the cats, he did lanudry and I talked to my darling daughter for half an hour,. We had supper with my momma and my cousin and her daughter. It was a blizzard out, so we were home by 7:15 ( and LG got his car suck in the drive way, so we got the car unstuck and were sound asleep by 10:00...

On Christmas eve we had my mom, and my cousin and her two girls, plus LG's parents for supper ( it was at 3:30). we sat around and chatted until 6... LG and I went to church with my momma, then we came back here and chatted and watched Tv until 10 ( I went to bed, and the bys watched fail videos for another hour or two LOL).

Boxing day was spent eating and sleeping and cleanng off cars... We went out for a few hours nthe evning and then to bed early again....

I worked today at my PT job... It was busy! I have enough cash to pay for half of this seasons snow plowing fees, so this makes me happy!

I'll be working a bit more at my PT job over the winter, I'll be working a lot of Saturdays, as the boys like to snowmobile and me not so much. Saturday is their day, so I'll be smart and make money on these days!

It's very cold here right now, so the dogs do not want to go outside. I'm heading out soon to stay at LG's for the night, but I'll be home as the sun is coming up for the dogs...

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season! I'll be back in the new year!

Comments

Jolie said…
sounds like a lot of wonderful family moments this holiday. I am so glad for you.
Jane said…
John Denver? Really? And on vinyl? That's one retro kid there :) Sounds like a wonderful Christmas season and you are finally getting some major snow! That's pretty handy that your PT job helps to cover your snowplowing costs as that is an additional expense at this time of year. Happy New Year!!