Tuesday June 20/17

Hello everyone! Are you getting ready for summer? I know I am. :)

What's new? Not much. I put my back out last week and three trips to the chiropractor and 1 massage later, I'm almost back to normal! Thank Goodness, as LG put his out the week before, and his is slowly getting back in place...

I had to miss work, as I could hardly stand because of the spasms...  I am thankful for paid sick time. LG doesn't have any benefits to his job, so if he misses time, he doesn;t get paid... Which explains a lot of my faster healing time...

we are getting ready to head to PEI this weekend for the week. Everyone is looking forward to spending a week doing nothing but walking, talking and eating, with a few other things thrown in the mix.  Suppers are planned out, 5 in total,  Friday night is leftover night ( stuff gets frozen, no worries) and one night we'll go out for supper. The dogs will be coming too... I'll have to try and post a few photos this year...

Things are good, and i just wanted to stop in and say hello! I hope everyone has a great start to the summer. See you all in July!

Sam


Comments

Jane said…
I hope you have great weather on the island! I won't be getting out there this year so next year for sure. I have one sister on the island and my other sister lives a couple hours north of Toronto in Bracebridge. She's turning 70 this year so my brother, sister-in-law and I are going to visit her for a week. She has a bad back so can't travel so we have to go to her. We rented an airbnb house so she doesn't have to do a thing.
Back pain is the worst!! Sure hope you're feeling better and that you're able to get out and enjoy some sunshine over the summer with LG. PEI sounds like fun - no doubt you'll have a fantastic time. Stay well! xx
Unknown said…
It is raining almost everyday. But, summer is summer. Having some sort of fun here and there... But altogether life is happy here in my world!