May 29/16

So it's almost the end of May! Yikes...

Things are going well. I'm still in a relationship with LG and its going great. I am so grateful every day that we've met... and become a couple... I'm thankful that I've met him at this time in my life, as I've grown and I'm able to recognize old patterns of behaviour in myself... and now know what to do when they appear... Call them light bulb moments, but it sure makes a big difference when one can figure out what's going on without causing drama...

Work is work... I stick to myself and do what I have to do... It's sad that there is only a small handful of people that I trust after over 18 years of working there. I am so fortune that I have a life outside of work and that I've maintained friendships outside of work. I go and do my job and come back to my real life...  I'm also happy that I have my pt job that I love and keeps me balanced... work wise.  I don;t work as much, and I do miss the money, but having a balanced life is a wonderful thing.

I have a wedding reception to attend upon my return from PEI. I'm so happy for this young couple, they have three beautiful children and have worked hard for all they achieved. It's going to be a fun evening...

34 days til our PEI adventure. There's going to be a huge increase in numbers this year, as I've added two to my party, DD and her BF will be joining us, along with my brothers GF and her kids... ( side bar... LG and I, DD and her BF and my brother and his GF all started talking and building baby steps  around the same day last year)... How cool is that?  There will be three dogs too...  I think that there will be about 16 of us this year...

I must run, as I'm got to be ready to leave here very soon for an afternoon full of fun and food... I hope everyone has had a wonderful end to the month of MAY!

Comments

Jane said…
You have really evolved over the past few years :) It is too bad about your full time job but I think you're handling it beautifully. Have a GREAT time in PEI :) - I hope to visit in September this year.