I'm still here...

For those of you who are still reading, thanks for hanging in there...

It seems as of later, once every two weeks is about what I can seem to sit down and write...

Life is defiantly busier now.... I worked a bit too much then past few weeks and right now I'm tired... I'm still adjusting... LOL...

Here's a few things that I've accomplished in the past few weeks or things I'm thought of...

1. When all of my consumer debt, LOC is paid off, I will have 1400 extra in my pocket a month... Why on earth I didn't do that particular calculation before, I have no idea, but I think that's incentive enough to get more stuff paid off!

2. It's been 10 years since I started working part time... Yikes...

3. I'm almost 7 months in to a relationship with LG...

4. I've had my foster dog for almost two years now...

5. I haven't been spending tons of money these days... Which is good...

6. My gas expense has increased slightly, as LG lives 45 kms away from my house... one way...

7. I've got sore legs from the gym this week, so sore I had a hard time sitting on the flush...

8. My house is suffers from intermittent cleaning... Working interferes with cleaning...

9. I love going to Costco... LG, his son and I went yesterday, armed with a list and enough sense to pick up a few things that we both forgot about... Plus we started a list of things that we'll need next time. We just like shopping together... For food, and necessities, neither one of us are big clothing shoppers or buying clutter...

10. No worries, LG and I still have our separate homes ( and will keep our separate homes for a long time). I like being able to come home and have some down time, plus he has cats, I have dogs... 

Life is ticking along... And I'm enjoying this new stage..

Comments

Jane said…
Wow! An extra $1400/month will be a life changer! Carry on! I can't wait to see that happen and what you do with all that extra money!