Not much new here...

There's not a whole lot new happening here.... The dogs are well, and have had their vaccines and vet check up this week. They've both been switched back to a better quality dog food... and their poo shows it...  They've had some lovely walks and are loving fall...

The lovely gentleman and I continue to chat, hang out and enjoy one another company. We still laugh, have serious conversations about life and other stuff...  including money conversations... He even helps with the dishes...

I worked 58 hours since Sunday, and I'm not working any where this weekend. Today is getting things done day, and tomorrow is my day to do very little. I'm planning on reading, walking the dogs, eating turkey and hanging with my family...

I made it to the gym 4 days this week and rocked every one of them. I'm in the best shape ( in all areas, mentally, physically and spiritually), that i've ever been in. It has not been easy by any means, but I've done tons of work to get me to this point. I'm continuing  to work on the financial stuff.. 

That folks is things in a nut shell. I hope all my Canadian friends have a wonderful Thanksgiving...

Comments