Tuesday, September 8/15

It's cool and raining here this morning, which is quite nice, considering it was over 30 degrees all weekend.  Seeing AC-DC live was amazing. We arrived shortly before the band took the stage and the sun was almost down. It made for a very comfortable evening. They played all their "hits" and wow, for some old men, they can still rock it.  We ended up driving home at 12:30 and I was home by two. I was up by 8 and had a visit with my mom, who stayed with the dogs. I did a few things around the house, and picked my momma up and we went to the beach. I napped on the beach, played in the water and dried off in the sun. Yesterday, I worked at my pt job, and while it wasn't as busy as the last two holidays, I made decent money and was home by 7:30.  I did laundry, and cooked up a batch of chili and cooked burgers and corn on the cob. My bed called my name by 10:30 and I was asleep in no time.

Today and tomorrow I'll work both jobs,  I'll repeat the same thing on Saturday. I'm hoping to get some major cleaning done inside and outside the house on Thursday and Friday.  In 15 days, I'll be on my way to see my DD... and I am excited...

Comments