Ok, I'm fatigued...

That's the best way to describe how I'm feeling, fatigued... I blamed Sunday on being slightly hungover... Running an obstacle course, then going out for drinks at 45 not necessarily the best idea, but I did have a lot of fun... and some funny things happened Saturday night... I got hit on by a 25 year old, along with an invitation... Sorry bud, but not happening in my world, yet I was flattered and roared with laughter with my BFF since 1974 over it in the bathroom...

I slept til 11 on Sunday, got up and walked the dogs, went out for lunch with my momma, then I had a long nap, and went to visit my sister/cousin and her oldest daughter who is home on vacation. We sat around the kitchen table along with her daughters two best friends and had the best conversation. How wonderful is it to be two middle aged women who can talk freely with three 21 years old women! It made me feel very lucky.

I've worked both job for the past two days, and I'm off to  both again today. I tried to leave early both evenings, but its summer and we're running short staffed. Tomorrow I'm workign different hours at my FT job, and I'm off for the weekend. I'm heading camping with two friends from high school, and Sunday I'm treegoing with my family. I'm only working two shifts next week at my pt job, so I'll have an easier week. Next Sunday I'm planning on a beach day if possible... Fingers crossed that I can get it... The following weekend, I've got nothing in the books... I think I need that after everything that I've accomplished so far this summer.

I know this tiredness is just a blip in the system, so I'll eat well, rest a little more and just enjoy the time.... Happy Wednesday everyone...

Comments

Jane said…
Well, you are 45 after all, no wonder you're all tuckered out lol! Wait til you're my age :) I love that you got hit on by a youngster - you've still got it going on! It's all that positive energy you emanate!