waking up with the birds...

Summer is almost here,  and that means I literally wake up when the birds do. So far this week, I've been up close to an hour before my alarm clock goes off.  I try to go back to sleep, but there's no point, if the sun is up, I'm up.

So yesterday, that meant having a 2 hours nap before work, just to get myself recharged. It was wonderful... and made it easier to get through the evening.

In two weeks time, I'll be loading the car with the dogs and my things and heading off tp PEI. Two weeks... Time really does fly when yu get older. Yikes...

This past week I sat down with the calendar and wrote out everything I have going on this summer. From now until the end of September, I have two weeks that are not booked with work or play... Two...  I have most Sunday's free, which will be a good thing! My summer started last weekend when I got together with a friend from grade 1. We laughed told story and I got to meet her new to me boyfriend. I was so happy for her, as I finally told her about the day she got married to her ex, and I sat in the church praying he would be a no show. ( He did show up and they stayed married for 15 years).

I did a mini road trip Thursday with my cousin/sister ( she's my first cousin, one of my best friends and like a sister). we had a blast. I'm so lucky to have her in my life!

My CSA box starts next weekend. So excited to support a local farm and to continue eating well.

I did make it to the gym 4 times so far this week, and I may go this morning. I haven;t decided 100% yet, but most likely I'll end up going. Although my house needs some attention too... I do have to work at my pt job tonight, so I may take it somewhat easy today...

Moneywise, bills are paid, i have plenty to eat, the dogs are well taken care of, and I have gas in the car, What more could one want? Oh, to be debt free, that is coming!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and that you enjoy the sunshine where ever you are.

Comments