This week so far has been good.

I've managed to get to the gym three times so far, ( tomorrow is out as I'll be opening at my pt job, so I'll be there an hour earlier than normal and pray that I can open the safe first crack).

I've talked on the phone to friends, I've been careful with my money, and I've booked a trip with my momma to go and visit DD for her Birthday in September. My momma's never been to Montreal, so she really just wants to see one of the big Cathedrals. One of my best friends lives there, and we're booking a morning at a spa for massages... Hopefully DD will have at least one day off to spend with us! If not, we'll see her when we can.

I was asked to give a Eulogy for someone, and I accepted. I wrote it in less than an hour, and will fine tune it tonight. I was surprised  initially to be  asked, but quickly realized that it made sense.  I'll be doing it tomorrow afternoon.

I got the best message from a friend this morning, telling me she was pregnant. I cried happy tears, as I know this was something she wished for, but thought she'd never meet anyone. They are three years strong now and a new baby on the way. So excited for them. I'll have to get my mom to knit something for the baby.

I've slept well, ate fairly well, and now I need to shower and get ready for the work day. I hope everyone is having a great week so far.

Comments

Jane said…
You do a great job staying positive, I wish I could say the same. I'm trying. I appreciate the positive sayings you post on Facebook, they help, so thank you. It sounds as though you know the person you wrote the eulogy for really really well and knew exactly what you wanted to say. I feel certain it will be well received :)