Some times people suprise you...

Without saying a whole lot, yesterday was a very rough day ( everyone in my family and friends are OK, so no worries, as the dogs are ok too). When I got home from work, I chatted with a few people and one came to sit and talk with me until 5 this morning. It was truly a wonderful experience that I will be forever thankful for. He knew that I just needed to talk and didn't feel like being here with just the dogs... The dogs didn't bark when he came  to the door( they just wagged their tails and waited to be petted)... Not sure what the outcome will be, but I'm truly blessed to have people who care...

I hope all is well with you all, I'm ok and will be fine... 


Sam

Comments

Jane said…
Trusting that all is ok...sending positive vibes :) :)
The Witch said…
Hope everything is ok. It truly is nice when people can be so kind, understanding and want to help others. Seems you have one true friend.