So far this week hasn't been dull...

Sunday was father's day... My momma and I had originally planned to go and buy some flowers but the weather was terrible, so I went dress shopping, I have two weddings and an english tea party bridal shower so far to attend to, so I bought two dresses and some new gym clothes, plus a new purse. we then attend a local musical production which was amazing. Such talented people ( and over half have been in my home at one time or another as they're DD's friends).

Monday was busy, I worked at my pt job and then off to my ft job, where it was fairly quiet, so I managed to skip out quickly and attended a girls only work party. I didn't drink, but I showed the young ones that this old girl can still bust a move... They were shocked!  Plus, I had a coworker apologize for something that I was not aware of, but she felt the need to confess. Remember when I got the other job in 2009? Apparently she was very envious and  jealous ( I had no idea).  So she felt the need to make amends. Ok, I said. She had a dream where she confessed a few months ago, and she felt the need to tell me personally. It was rather strange...

Tuesday I worked both places again, and it was super busy at the restaurant.  I made really good money again this day. I was treated to breakfast by DD's best friend and her boyfriend, who then drove me bakc and forth to work, as my car had a flat tire. I took the car to the garage across the street and they fixed it for me. It was a whole 5.00, to have a plug put n the tire.. I drove over a nail... again...

I had two really good work outs so far this week, and tomorrow is up in the air, as I have a DR's appt a 9:30. I may bring my shower stuff to the gym and go from there... Actually that's what I'll do, and I won't feel guilty ....

This weekend I'm headed to visit my siblings... I'll leave here Saturday morning after I get my first CSA box... and I'll make a quick stop at Costco while I'm there ( I need protein powder again...)....

Things are ticking along nicely and I've got one jam packed schedule from now until Thanksgiving... I just wrote that and thought, holy cow... it's going to be a blast this summer.  I'm heading to a concert on the 11th of July instead of coming directly home... It'll be a good time and my mother is going to keep the dogs for the evening...  I hope everyone is having a great week!

Comments