Saturday, May 9, 2015

Saturday, May 9th/15

Once again, I've been a slacker... No reason, just couldn't sit down and write... Too many other things running through my mind. No worries, everything is good.

I've managed to get to the gym three times last week, I walked the dogs. had a wonderful visit with one of my best friends, chatted with another on the phone for 2 hours, I worked as normal, went and chatted with my banker, it was good to talk and figure a few things out. I also made/brought all my meals to work this week, and I was happier for it...

I'll have reduced hours at the restaurant  for the summer, I'll work one less shift every two weeks, to give the summer students a chance to work. I'm pretty much guaranteed that I'll be working lots of Saturdays, most likely every second one.
 

The dogs are good, they got their flea/tick treatment this week... 140 for a box of 6, which will last 3 months...

I bought my mom for flowers for mothers day and dropped them off on Thursday. I got them early, so I had a chance to get a nice bunch. She loved them...

Other than that, life keeps on ticking... One that is filled with joys in the every day things...

2 comments:

Jane said...

Sounds like things are moving along nicely :) I've lost my joy at the moment so I'm working on some things. Life has its ups AND downs.

Gill - That British Woman said...

glad things are good,

About Me

Who am I said Sam? I am.... a mother, a daughter, a dog owner, a PF