Saturday, May 9th/15

Once again, I've been a slacker... No reason, just couldn't sit down and write... Too many other things running through my mind. No worries, everything is good.

I've managed to get to the gym three times last week, I walked the dogs. had a wonderful visit with one of my best friends, chatted with another on the phone for 2 hours, I worked as normal, went and chatted with my banker, it was good to talk and figure a few things out. I also made/brought all my meals to work this week, and I was happier for it...

I'll have reduced hours at the restaurant  for the summer, I'll work one less shift every two weeks, to give the summer students a chance to work. I'm pretty much guaranteed that I'll be working lots of Saturdays, most likely every second one.
 

The dogs are good, they got their flea/tick treatment this week... 140 for a box of 6, which will last 3 months...

I bought my mom for flowers for mothers day and dropped them off on Thursday. I got them early, so I had a chance to get a nice bunch. She loved them...

Other than that, life keeps on ticking... One that is filled with joys in the every day things...

Comments

Jane said…
Sounds like things are moving along nicely :) I've lost my joy at the moment so I'm working on some things. Life has its ups AND downs.