April is almost done...

They say that April showers bring May flowers, and I sure hope so! The weather has been crap ( rain, rain and more rain combined with cold and high winds)...

I've calculate my spending and it's about the same as other months (I'll post it later on). The dogs are driving me crazy, as they haven;t been able to get out for long romps for a few days....

Me, well, I have my first full blown anxiety attack last week for the first time since high school ( 28 years)... It was a doozy, but I can be very thankful that I've learned to meditate and control my breathing, in about 10 minutes it was all done... No medical intervention needed... I know what brought it on, and just working through it... Just telling a few people I had one, made a big difference...

I'm off to soak in the tub and get ready for bed. I'll write more later on this week....

Comments

Jane said…
Oh Sam I'm so sorry! That's a long time since your last attack. Back in the late '80s I had to withdraw from university for a semester and experienced a number of panic attacks - they're the worst. I'm glad you had the strategies and ability to get it under control so quickly. Sending you lots of HUGS!!