My only goal for February...

Is to track every cent  that comes in and goes out. Very simple...

I'm going to be out of commission from the 9th to 15th work wise, and will be limited to what I can do physically, ( No walking of the dogs, no shoveling, no lifting, etc) for 7 days.  The girl who's going to walk the dogs would like to be paid in gas cards, easy enough...

I've come up with a list of things to do that week... I do plan on walking with the dog walker from Wednesday on weather permitting. I'm meeting a friend for lunch on the 12th, and I'm going to book a free manicure for the 13th. I've got a ton of old  t-shirts to cut up for a rag rug, so I can pick away at that task. I've got papers to shred, and stuff to organize. I'll read, write, watch tv and cook...

I'll be missing a big money maker on the 14th, but I'm ok with that. I surpassed my goal for my PT job in January, and have budgeted for the week of lost wages from my pt job.

Today I spent 93.15 on groceries, tobacco and a lovely bunch of pink tulips...  For the next 6 weeks or so, I'll buy fresh flowers once every week or two. They give a splash of color and the thought that spring will be on it's way soon enough...  In 5 weeks, the time changes, so that's exciting...

This week I'd like to make 200.00 at my PT job... I'll budget 30 towards some books to buy at the second hand store, 50 for groceries, and the rest for things like snow plowing, gas cards, etc... I'll need Advil for next week, so that'll go into the mix too.

Now, I'm off to make something for supper and take a bath....

Ok, I just checked the weather forecast... We're getting another blizzard tomorrow afternoon... Oh my where is the snow going to go! Yikes... I may be taking another day off work...

Comments