Accidently on purpose?

I decided to clean out my computer this week and deleted a bunch of stuff... Somehow I got rid of the link to my work email. So, I decided that I'm not going to do anything about it until I return to work after my surgery... For the next nine days I will not be reading  any email from work. No worries, I set my email up for out of office response. I actually feel really good about this... If work really needs to talk to me they can call. If not, everything can wait til I go back...

Now, I'm praying that there's no snow next week, 'cause I'm not sure how I'll get the back door shoveled out, but there's no sense in worrying about what could happen!

I'm off to bed, good night and enjoy the weekend!

Comments

Jolie said…
How much snow did you end up getting? We have had dumps two nights in a row with blowing wind, but I know it's nothing compared to what you get out East
Jane said…
Will be thinking of you :) I think that turned out to be a good "decision" about your work email. You need the time to recuperate - I'm sure they can deal with anything that comes up.