Sunday, the day of the week that is all mine...

With the odd exception, Sunday is my day off... I love just knowing that I don't have to be anywhere, I have no demands made of my time, and I can just be...

This morning I was up at 6:30, make a pot of coffee, put the dogs out, read, changed my bed, and generally puttering around the house. My mom and I went out for breakfast, then I came home, turned the tv and fell asleep for almost two hours... I then got up, walked the dogs, no off leash today, as the snowmobile-rs were driving fast and not slowing down down at all... way too scary to be on the trail and have them flying by, and one dog attempting to lunge at the riders, while the other one is trying hide behind my legs....

I filled the gas tank, 25 litres for 22.65 cents, and stopped at the second hand book store, where I picked up 3 books for 12.00.  ( I spent 14.50 on breakfast and the tip).

I'm ready for the week, I have meals prepped, a rough meal plan in place and my clothes are ready for the week...  I chatted with DD on the phone and we were both getting ready to bake some cookies. I'm going to make oatmeal raisin.. Yummy...  I'll finish off the evening with a soak in the tub and some tv time...

How was your weekend?

Comments