It's the end of January...

Today's the 31st.  It's snowing again, we're supposed to get between 20-35 cms today... Yuck... I will be adventurous and head out with the dogs in a few hours. I'll do some house work and  get ready to go to my pt job for the evening. 

I made out fine with my money this month. My bills were paid, the dogs are now licensed with the city, it was 10.00/ dog for tags...  The dog I've been fostering is staying until late spring for sure, it could be permanent, but for now, she's staying here. She's a stinker some times, she somehow got into my purse on Thursday night, and  the contents were around the house... Pens, wallet, epipen, etc all in different rooms... with little teeth marks on the epipen...

I've sat down with my calendar at least once a week, going over bills, writing stuff in and looking ahead. I've even booked some vacation time for July, Nov and Dec. I have plan for July ( a week in PEI, doing nothing but walking, reading, eating, hanging with the family and playing on the beach). It'll cost around 800 or less for the week and that includes the cottage rental, food, gas, and adult beverages...

I also made some other decisions that were hard, but I feel stronger for making then, and it helped release some long held guilty feelings I've had... Enough said...

I'm off to do some laundry and mentally prepare for snow shoveling. 


Comments