Wednesday, December 24, 2014

It's Christmas eve...

and I'm soon going to throw my walking clothes on and take the dogs out, but first:

I worked last night, and it was busy... The night flew by however and I worked with some great staff. We had lots of laughs. People were very happy and tipped very well...  i saw lots of little babies. grand parents and tons of business people out.

I'm working today, and it'll be steady I'm sure. I think we'll sell lots of gift cards today! I have a meat pie in the freezer, so I'm going to bring that to share with my co-workers. We'll have a little feast today, as there's only 7 of us working in total today.  I'm going visiting friends this evening, I have three house to stop by, and I've got wine for each house. The dogs will most likely go for a second walk this evening, not a long one, but enough to burn some energy.

I went to see my god daughter yesterday ( her sister was at a friends).  She was excited to see the presents and wanted to know if it's what I always buy them... I told her that yes, her new pj's were there, along with something else.  She was almost bounding off the walls to see them. I've established a tradition with them that I always buy new pj's and books for Christmas eve...  I hope she's still excited abut pj's when she's a teenager.

I'm cooking breakfast tomorrow for my cousin who's working nights. She can go to bed tomorrow morning with a full belly and I'll have some company. I'm cooking an egg dish ( similar to poached eggs, but served on fried potatoes and veggies instead of bread). I'll make bacon and toast too.

I must be off and pack my bags, so that I can hit the road  tomorrow shortly after breakfast and the morning walk.

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL!

2 comments:

Jolie said...

I hope your day goes smoothly at work and passes quickly. Have a safe journey tomorrow. Merry Christmas.

Jane said...

Your plans sound nice Sam (I'll bet you make good tips today also!) We're a little melancholy around here as Kazi's boyfriend broke up with her a little while ago so this is the Christmas we just endure somehow. We're seeing family tomorrow and she has made lots of plans with friends. We'll get through it.

About Me

Who am I said Sam? I am.... a mother, a daughter, a dog owner, a PF