So far this week...

Has been interesting to say the least! A few minor disasters... the water main broke in front of the neighbors house, resulting in our houses being under a boil order until two consecutive clear tests come back. I will never take clean water for granted again...

My borrowed dog ate a box of crackers and chewed a plastic cup, barked for 30 minutes non stop  at 3:00 am and decided that my butt made a good pillow, all in the same night...

The humidity level is really high and I have had a head ache for 2 days now... Over the counter  meds keeps it at bay, but it won't break until the humidity goes down.

I'm been working odd hours this week, and it's been wreaking havoc on getting things done...  Starting on Monday I'm doing a 10 day stretch, and then I'm off for 4 days!

Now, that I've written it down, it's not that bad... Minor blips in life... I'm off to do 20 minutes of house work, take the dogs for a 20minute stroll, then I'm getting my hair cut for the first time since April... Then off to work...

Here's to a fantastic week-end!


Comments

T'Pol said…
Hope you will be able to rest and relax over the weekend. Sending good vibes :)
Out My window said…
My borrowed dog, you crack me up...
Jane said…
Bad doggy :) My plumber guy still hasn't shown up to fix my sink. I took some pictures of the problem and it may just need some plumber's putty so heading to the Kent store today to see what they have to say. If it involves using vise grips then I'll have to bite the bullet and call the plumber yet again. To be fair I was away for several days in Halifax but sheesh - this is taking too long even for PEI standards!!