Sunday Night Chit Chat June 8/14 edition
- Are you watching? I played an episode of the Walking Dead, but got busy cooking and missed it all.
- Are you reading? A book by the guy who wrote Kite Runner.
- Are you looking forward to next week? Having Sunday off!
- Did you have for dinner tonight? Roasted asparagus, pork chops and potatoes.
- Are your 3 top goals for next week? Walk the dog's twice on 4 separate days, eating well and getting the winter tires off my car!
- Best/Worst financial decision over the last week? Worst? Borrowing money to pay my income tax, best decision was to increase my mortgage payment by 27.00 biweekly.
- Made you happy this week? This week was really, really rough. One of the best parts was on Friday morning, I was walking the dogs, it was pouring rain, I was cranky and I started to splash in the puddles... It really helped improve my mood.
- Wearing today? Orange T-shirt and beige capris.
- Thanks again Carla for hosting this!