Thursday, May 1, 2014

It's May 1st...

I decided in January that my theme for the year was conquering my fears and forgiveness...

Today I conquered one fear. The box jump... Yep, jumping on top of a wooden box from a standing position... It may sound crazy, but I couldn't do it before. Today, I took my glasses off, said to myself I can do this and I did, 42 times I jumped on that box...

In other news,  a friend is selling me a beautiful chair and a half...  Perfect for cuddling up and reading!  So I need to get my butt in gear and get the living room spring cleaned...

Money wise, there is enough to pay the bills and I'm good with that!

1 comment:

Jane said...

You mean that darn box didn't flip over and smash your shins? Good for you for conquering a fear - I have many of them and will need encouragement!

About Me

Who am I said Sam? I am.... a mother, a daughter, a dog owner, a PF