Sunday night Chit Chat, March 2/2014
- Reading:Trail of Blood by Lisa Black
- Listening to: I was listening to the 70's on CBC music
- Watching: the Oscars , I just turned it on and missed a bunch of awards. Frozen just won for best animated!
- Cooking/Baking: I baked oatmeal, soya nut, chocolate chip cookies ( I want to eat them at work so no peanut butter, and they are so good), plus I cooked a small roast with red wine, asparagus, carrots and mashed potatoes. I made gravy too... My mom came for supper and we had a good time!
- Happy you accomplished this week: I rowed 5000 metres on Thursday... that's 3.1 miles for my American readers... I could barely make my way to 500 metres 8 weeks ago..
- Looking forward to next week: Going out on Saturday night with my sister and friends.
- Thankful for today: So much to be thankful for... The sun was out today, and I had a fabulous walk, two friends popped by for visits and good food!
- Bonus Question: Will you be tuning into the OSCARS tonight? Yes, I'm watching it now!
- Thanks again Carla!