Thursday, February 13, 2014

This weeks news holds nothing exciting...

So far this week i made it to teh gym 4 times, tomorrow is out as we're going to get blasted with a storm, and I figure between shoveling and walking the dog, I'm good. I worked at my PT job 7.5 hours so far, and made 80 in tips and 75 in wages. I left three tables with the manager yesterday, so I'll have a little surprise when I go back on Saturday.

I've been eating pretty clean all week but did have two handful of fries and a bit of gravy... It was very tasty.

I need to call or go to the library over a book I've returned, but they didn;t get. That's on my must do for today. I'm having coffee with a friend and  going to walk the dog later.

Next week, I'm taking my mother for dental surgery, as she has a dead tooth and needs to have it removed at a special clinic. My work is good and I had no issues taking it off. It may require an over night stay and a trip back to the clinic the next morning, so I'll be losing a shift at my pt job...

I also need to find  dog sitter for that same day... Must get on that one today too!

Money wise, I got paid, and paid the bills, and the rest of the money will stay there waiting for payments to come out.

How's your week going so far?

1 comment:

The Witch said...

Sam,
May be no news but it's still nice to read your blog.
Ya this storm sounds like a mess.
I have tomorrow off but the whole weekend and Tuesday sound awful.
Stay warm and hopefully you don't lose power.

About Me

Who am I said Sam? I am.... a mother, a daughter, a dog owner, a PF