Sunday Night Chit Chat... week 3...

  • Reading: Jack of Diamonds by Bryce Courtney

  • Listening to: Big Bang theory

  • Watching: see above

  • Cooking/Baking: made chicken and pasta... I'll never buy frozen chicken breast again... YUCK... But I'll eat all the chicken 'cause I don't want to waste it... I'd like to bake something, but the butter is too hard... and I need to go to bed soon

  • Happy you accomplished this week: I did house work today... 

  • Looking forward to next week: Hitting Costco on Tuesday for a few things

  • Thankful for today: It stopped snowing and the dog got his walk... 


  • Bonus Question: If you could have Carla (that's me!) make you anything what would it be?
  •  
  • I'd love to own a set of baskets ( about 9 or so) to keep my stuff from my drawers in...

Comments