So far this week...

I've walked the dog 5 times ( twice yesterday)... It was beautiful when I arrived home from work last night just after nine. I put the dog out and laid on the deck, just in time to see a shooting star zip by... The dog and I had a 40 minute walk around town last night,  and there was lots of others doing the same thing.

I spent 48.19 at the grocery store, buying 2.5 kgs of chicken, steak, pork loin, haddock and bacon...  I also bought 2 dozen eggs, mushrooms and grapes. The meat is enough to last a month... The added bonus was the chicken was marked down to 4.39/kg

I'm working on getting a new routine set in place now that I'm working a different schedule. I'm walking the dog first thing in the morning M-F, and if we get a walk in when I get home from work, it's a bonus. We'll be walking on the weekends too!

Monday and Thursday I'll work at my pt job and go directly to my FT job when I'm done.  Tuesday's I look after my dad in the mornings. Every second Saturday I'll work at my PT job, giving me every Sunday off, which I love!

It's looking like Wednesday morning will be grocery day, and Friday's will be my "free time"... But that could change...

My self imposed challenges for this are simple: walk the dog first thing in the morning ( no coffee, no smoking, just up, bathroom and out the door), secondly: limit my smoking to 7 ( seven) a day... as opposed to some day's lately 15 or 16...

I've gotta run, I still need to shower and pack my bags for work...

Comments