Let the water fall...

That's what it sounds like in my basement, a waterfall. Since some time in January I could hear water running in the basement. No water to be found anywhere, but I could hear it coming from the intake pipe. In early spring the city showed up, and looked for the leak ( actually they were looking for the pipes, and couldn't find them). I checked my water meter, and I'm not losing water, but the city is. Two weeks ago, they were back with some better equipment, but they still can't find the leak ( they think it's from their end). Tomorrow, I get to have my lawn dug up while they explore...


The part is finally here for the heat pump, however, it needs to have something else fixed... They'll be here tomorrow as well...

where will I be? Working... Of course! And that my freinds has been my Monday! How's yours?

PS the dog and I got our walk in... 23/23...

Comments

Out My window said…
Yikes water problems scare me to death!
Nd.chic said…
At least they will be paying to get it fixed. It sounds like it could be very expensive.