We're into to July now folks!

So the past week has been busy taking care a a sick and tired girl. We did manage to squeeze a little bit of fun into her time home ( a trip to the beach and a few walks with the dog), plus she got to hang out with a few friends and see my parents and her fathers mother.

I went back to work yesterday and it was busy... I have to say that work ended up letting me use two emergency days, and the other two I took as vacation. Tonight, when I get home from work, DD and I are leaving, as she needs to be at work on Saturday morning, and I don't want to drive 8 hours in one day, plus work that night. The dog is going with a friend of mine, and the plan is for me to get home, have a quick shower, load the car and be off within 30 minutes of me getting home.

Thanks to everyone who left comments/ and or read my last post. I appreciate all the lovely words and thoughts.

Comments

Nd.chic said…
I missed your last post so had to go catch up. Glad to head that you little girl is doing well now. Its good you got some fine time in.
Out My window said…
Happy she is doing okay. So scary, what good mommy you are.