It's mid-week and...

I've been up since 6:00, as the dog decided that it was time for me to get up.  By 7:05, we were out the door for our walk.  We walked for an hour ( we're on target for 26/31), and now I have a load of laundry in and shortly will start doing some much needed cleaning.

I worked at my PT job last night and my section was busy. I cleared 100 after tip out and I was pretty excited! I work again tonight, and I'd like to bring home another 100...

 The dog made his bi-weekly vet visit yesterday and he is down 5 lbs since Christmas! The dog is off to the groomers this morning for a bath and nail clipping. It's  $30.00  and for me, it's a decision I made a while back, that it's money well spent. The last time I took the dog to the self serve pet washed, he jumped off the table, while being tied to the table. It scared me, as he had was pretty close to being hung. The groomers he goes to are fantastic and they are busy! The two ladies usually have 3-4 dogs on the go at any time.

Now, I must get off the computer and start cleaning floors... I want to have all the floor washed up this morning, mow the lawn and a couple more loads of laundry done today, while the sun is shining. Plus I'd like to get a bit of weeding done.

Comments

The Witch said…
Sam,
You are busy as usual.
Yes the right people for the job when it comes too your dog are worth the money and less headache in the end.
I have heard some real horror scenarios regarding this issue.
Glad you have found a person you trust.
Wow the extra tip cash is great!
Nd.chic said…
This is kind of a gross comment but I can't read about dog grooming and not comment. If I had a dog, I would always hire out the grooming because I would never want to squeeze the anal glands.