It's a sunny Sunday...

I ventured out yesterday to spend the afternoon with my family in the woods. I brought the dog and he was played out, he played non-stop for the afternoon. I enjoyed the outdoors, seafood chowder and homemade beans with my aunties rolls. Yummo...  

 Then,
 I went out last night for drinks and dancing. I had a really good time, lots of laughs and total spent 30.00. I was pretty tipsy when  I got home, so I gave the backdoor a quick shoveling, while the dog had a pee. I took my anti-hangover combo ( gravol and advil plus lots of water and went to bed). I woke up at 7  with a case of the spins, had a coffee and more water and advil and off to bed, where I slept until 10.   I'm pretty chipper now, ready for some food and housework. 

I walked the dog for an hour already and shoveled some more.  So far this month, we are 9/10 days for a walk....

Comments

The Witch said…
Wow you were able to go out last night? We have been stormed in for two days by a blizzard. I would have loved to go out dancing. Hope you are feeling totally recovered. It's nice to unwind once in awhile, it relieves all the negative emotions of everyday work while spending times with friends.
Jane said…
Man I hate the spins! I went out last night too but just had two glasses of wine (and a honkin' big piece of chocolate birthday cake - sinful!)Hope you made it through your day ok!
Nd.chic said…
Sounds like you had a fun time. Its nice to let loose every once in awhile.