Two weeks left!

In two weeks time, the big day will be over, gifts unwrapped, food eaten, visiting and phone calls completed...

I'm not mailing cards this year... totally forgot to do them up... ( I do need to send my sister a b-day card however)... To be honest, I didn't want to send them... hence "forgetting"...

I delivered my gifts to my brothers boys... They're to stay at my brothers place and hopefully get opened there... ( My brother and his wife are now separated, and my brother is quite eager to get the divorce finalized, nasty business divorce is). My heart breaks for the kids, and they're not happy with their mother, as she went looking for love outside the marriage... I haven't spoke to her in months, I'm choosing not to talk to her, for fear of what I want to say but won't...  I don't want to lose my relationship with the boys. My brother is going for 50/50 custody and he has a great plan. He's living with the "jars" and keeping track of every cent!

I have the tree up and the lights on, haven't placed a single decoration on it yet, and I just might not put anything else on it...  I wrapped all the small gifts for the stockings and have the stocking ready to go.  I have all the gifts in boxes and labelled, now just need to wrap them.  I'm planning on baking on Friday and Saturday, and I'll be giving the majority away...

I took Saturday off work, so I only work three days and then I'm off for twelve ( from my FT gig)...  I took a shift on boxing day at my pt job... I'm coming home that day and thought, why not? I could use the extra cash...

I can also add that the dog and I managed to walk 10 days so far this month ( he was blessed to get a walk when I was away thanks to a great house sitter!)...

Other than that, I still need to get the chip in the windshield fixed and book the dog a trip to the groomers for next week. 

Comments