It's almost that time...

I'm working at my pt job today, then I'm off until Boxing day, where I'll work at my PT job...

All the baking that I'm doing is done, the gifts are wrapped and I need to get a few groceries. My bags are packed, the dogs bag is half packed ( I can't pack his dishes or bed until just before we leave). I'll be bring some food from the house too, so I must mark that one my list!  I do need to gas up the vehicle tomorrow morning and load it up and I'll be on my way!

I took the dog for a walk this morning, He has been officially diagnosed with  osteoarthritis of the elbow joints.  His joints are really messed up, but He doesn't whimper with pain, so I have to look for signs ( shaking limbs is the big one). He now has pain meds and I'll be giving him turmeric and glucosamine.


 I'll spend an hour tidying/cleaning up the house, and  get ready for work...Plus I'm going to be babysitting some plants for the winter.  I've got to run and get ready for work,  so I'll send a Happy Saturday wish to all!


Comments

Jolie said…
Happy Saturday to you. I hope the day passes quickly so you can be off to enjoy your time. Be safe!!
The Witch said…
Sam,
Wishing you and your family a very merry Christmas and all the best in the New Year.