What a glorious day!

Today was an absolutely heaven sent day!  The sun was shining, the air was crisp, and it was warm for a late fall day. It was chilly this morning, but no frost.  I took the dog for his walk this morning, after hanging my bed sheets on the line.  I took a few photos with my phone, and enjoyed the warmth on my face.

 I watched my Dad for a bit, as my mother had an appointment and I found his verbal skills really low.  He tries however to carry on a conversation.  He napped on the couch and ate some lunch.  One funny side effect  about his stroke  is that you can feed him anything now, including things that he hated in the past, as he doesn't remember his food likes and dislikes.  He did watch me hang lights at the back door, but offered no advice. LOL

I even ran the lawn mower to mulch some leaves and I'm sure my neighbours thought I was crazy, but my lawn needs the goodies the leaves can give it!

I picked up my pay from my PT job and ran some errands...  I spent a total of 131.72, out of that I have bought some more Christmas gifts and a few groceries. I'm almost done my shopping ( I don't buy for a lot of people), and now I just need to get things wrapped!

Now, I'm ready for bed and it's not even 6:15...

Comments