Changing shopping habits...

This year I've ordered all the gifts for my nephews and the others on line. No fussy, no line up's, free shipping and total of 30 minutes of my time.  I just need to pick up DD's gifts, some thing for my parents, and a couple of small things for friends. I'll bake some things for others, decorate the house and that'll be it.  I'll be using my air miles and shoppers points for Stocking Stuffers ( free stuff!).

I do plan on having the gifts wrapped and delivered to my nephews by the end of this month. I can see me starting to bake up some things every week on a day off, and that way, when the third week of December is here, I can just relax.

Flour is on sale, starting tomorrow, so I'll grab a bag and pick up some extra sugar, chocolate and I'll be all set for baking! I'll make bread, cookies, and some squares...

Comments

Sharon said…
How awesome is that! I have no idea what I'm getting my kids for Christmas this year, but I hope to be done with everything by November 30th so I can concentrate on the fun things for Christmas!
~Carla~ said…
I'm almost done my Xmas shopping... A few items to go! :) Where is flour on sale? I buy a 10Kg bag every month.
Nd.chic said…
I've thought about doing that as well. I like shopping some but it gets so annoying around Christmas.