Sunday...

I worked yesterday and today... Long days, but they're now over and just 2 nights to go. I've got 2 shifts at my PT job scheduled for the first time this month this week too!

I made the decision to cash out over time hours that I had banked, which added 900.00 to my pay... Money that is designated already ( Christmas, tune up, dog to the groomers and vet and a few other things).

I'm currently making a braided rug out of old t-shirts, that I'm going to donate to the local SPCA when I'm done. It's twenty inches wide so far, and I still have a long way to go. It's giving me something to do at night beside read and watch tv.  I'll post a picture at some point in the next week.  I'm still working on my crocheting ( I can stick a mean line but that's about it... I won't give up.).

I've been great with my spending, as I've had limited funds this month... LOL... but I've made some great meals and had a little fun...

I hope everyone has a great week! ND Chic, this photo's for you!


Comments

Nd.chic said…
I can't wait to see the rug you're making. It sounds really neat.
Out My window said…
Hey that looks great! These wear so well. I remember my great grandmother made braid rugs out of bread bags. She was just fascinated with plastic bread wrappers. They wrapped bread in paper in Sweden and you saved it and reused it. She would not throw away bread bags. But I am telling you those braided plastic braid rugs out lasted her by years and she died at 98.