So far today... and other stuff...

I had maintenance done on my car ( 104.00), bought groceries ( 90.00,  ( I must add that 40.00 of the 90 was for coffee, I had a rain cheque for 4 cans at10.00/can, it's normally 14.00/can and that shuld last me until the fall)- plus 40 back in cash 130.00), gas 75.00 and all before 10:00 am.

 I also worked on my resume, as there is a job posted way out west that I have all the qualifications for but one that darn Masters degree...  I'm going to apply for it anyways, and see what happens...

I've put in for my vacation time... I have tons of vacation time to use up. However, it makes me sad... I'm thankful that I have a FT job, but I know I'll be under stimulated by it. 

I should be signing off on my new mortgage today... Now time to call contractors for the new heating system... 

I'm working this weeke-nd at my pt job for the first time in a month... I've missed it.  I've got wrap up meeting for work the next week weeks, so I'll be spending a fair chuck of time driving...

I've got a rough meal plan figured out for the next week, and I need to make a trip to the bulk barn later on today.  I need things like oatmeal, seeds, etc from there...

Oh and my nephew has been singing and dancing to  "dat dat dat da dut dut dut" from Madagscar 3 for the past few weeks. He's quite the comedian and very dry in his humor...  I think he and I are going to have a movie date very soon!

Now, I'm off to plant a few flowers, and get ready to mow the lawn again...

Oh and we found a charity to donated our leftover yard sale items to, plus I'm putting it out there that I want to find a blender this week-end, one with a glass jar...

Comments

StephanieNicole said…
I wish I could be that productive
Jane said…
So when are you taking your holidays - we have to make plans!!