Listening to the laundry...

Monday afternoon found me outside, fixing my clothesline, which had fallen apart during the winter.  It's normally a two man ( or woman) job, however, with a little tape, it became a one woman job.

Yes, I used tape to hold up part of the line, while I drilled holes. And you know what? It worked great! I spent yesterday washing my bedding and while i was cleaning my bedroom, I could hear the duvet cover snapping in the wind. Nothing beats bed linens dried on the line!

Today, I'll be traveling for work, meeting Thursday and possibly traveling for work on Friday...

Comments

Maureen said…
I don't even own a tumble dryer, there is nothing to beat line dried clothes..
Tania said…
That is one thing I miss about living in a more moderate weather area... hanging clothes. And having to run out to get them when the 20sec flash storm came out of nowhere. Good times! Glad you got it figured out. I've done a lot of 2-3 man jobs by myself, and it feels pretty good when you're able to pull it together.