It's a sunny Sunday!

But it's cold out there! I'll be talking the dog for a walk in a little bit, he needs one and so do I! In fact, he's running around the house with my sneaker in his mouth at this moment!

This past week was busy and I didn't get everything done on my to do list! It will get completed in the next two weeks.

I've made my decision and decided to stay put for now ( it wasn't easy, but I feel like I made the right choice for me right now). I'm still applying for work across Canada and fingers crossed!

Moneywise, the bills are paid and I'll be picking up extra shifts at my PT job, so that will help out. 

Comments

Jolie said…
It's cold here too. Snowed yesterday. Cold rain today. Glad to hear you have made your decision.
Maureen said…
Making that decision must be a weight off of your mind, moving can be so expensive.....
Jane said…
Bet you're glad and relieved to have THAT decision taken care of. So, there's still a chance you might come west eh?? I don't know about Ontario though, our economy is the pits right now. I think Saskatchewan is the place to go these days!