"Liebster" is a German word meaning dear, sweet, kind, nice, good, beloved, lovely, kindly, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. What a gift to be awarded with such kindness! As for the details...The Liebster is a way to show a little Blog Love to bloggers who currently have less than 200 followers.
I'd like to say thanks to Louise at http://eliminate-my-debt.blogspot.com/ for giving me this award. I haven't decided who to pass the love onto yet, and when I do I'll post it again! It still freaks me out a little when I realise that there are people all over the world who read my ramblings!
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
5. And most of all - have fun!
I'd like to pass on this award to five great bloggers who are on my regular reading list and in no particular order :
1.)http://shakingthemoneytree.blogspot.com/ Jolie ( makes me smile)
2.)http://witchisland.blogspot.com/ The Witch ( best pizza dough)
3.)http://lifebeginsatretirement.blogspot.com/ Jane (Zany)
4.)http://saving4later.blogspot.com/ CS ( a fellow east coaster)
5.)http://eboolifejourney.blogspot.com/ Eboo ( best soap maker)
Thanks again Lousie and thanks to you all for inspiring me to do my best!
What's up for the weekend?
4 hours ago