I had written a lovely post...

and when it published half was missing, so I deleted the whole thing. I will say this, just writing the post made me feel 100 times better... I'm calmer and much happier right now...

Just because one person is unhappy they shouldn't try to bring others down... SO to my naysayers in the world, take a flying leap... I will empower to myself and not let you affect my day, my life, my health...

I cannot change the choices in your life. You've made certain decisions and guess what? If you don;t like where you are --- the door is right there... leave... be my guest... I'll protect those who like what they are doing and will use there skills, but frankly, to those of you who like to chaos where ever you go... Stay out of my way please...

Now, I'm off... thanks.

Comments

Jane said…
I don't know your situation but I feel as if I wrote that post myself as it describes my workplace to a T! Understanding how you feel and sending you positive vibes!
Anonymous said…
Well said. Hope you are dong well! Sometimes just writing it is all it takes.

Judy
The Witch said…
Sounds like you had a stress moment or hour.
Now is the time to relax and De-stress. We have all been there and sometimes it isn't pretty!
Tomorrow is Friday and Ya the weekend is among us.
Enjoy, relax, and hug DD.