feeling fatigue...

I'm plain old tired today, after going none stop all week-end. I can say that I had fun hanging out with family Friday night. Saturday I did a few things around the house and said good bye to my sister for another year.

I ended up working 17 hours at my Pt job this week-end. We all worked hard. Enough said... I need to learn to say no...

We celebrated DD's birthday with some yummy ribs, smashed potatoes, roasted veggies, and dessert.

I did spend 175.00 at the grocery store. Dog food and flowers took up about 55.00, along with 28.00 for ribs. Personal things took up another chunk of about 25.00, and throw in a can of coffee for 14.00. I haven't spent that much money on food/house in months, if not well over a year.

Oh, and add in the 20.00 that I gave my mom to pick me up a few things at Costco on the week-end. Yikes, 195.00... for food...

That took up most of my PT pay check, add in gas money for the week, it's all gone.

The fatigue has struck with debt too... But I can say that my CC's have not been out of my wallet for over a month now... and that's a good thing!

Comments

Jane said…
If it was just food then I would say YIKES! but you purchased lots of other stuff too. Mine was high this week too but again, there were a few non-food type items like an olive oil spritzer and a vinegar cruet plus two $5.00 boxes of tea. It sure adds up!!
17 hours of p/t work on the weekend sounds excessive - no wonder you're tired.
Just SAY NO!
Michelle said…
I agree with Jane, if it was just food, that would have been scary!
~Carla~ said…
Food is crazy expensive! Throw on the other needed misc. items & it doesn't surprise me at all! :/ Hope you're able to relax a bit!! :)
The Witch said…
Sam,
Grocery shopping can be scary lately but you also purchased other non grocery items so it's not that bad. Working full-time, extra hours, travel time can all add up. You need a long weekend that is relaxing and doing stuff you enjoy, like painting.
Hopefully you get one soon!