You know your getting older when...

you're eating popcorn and break a tooth! That was me, Saturday night. I took a good size piece off the side of a back tooth. ) probably the size of the top of an eraser) The funny thing? I can now chew with that side of my mouth again... Good thing I have a dentist appointment this week! I'll call and let them know, so they are prepared!

I'll be on vacation for 5 glorious days this week, and I'm prepared to do a whole lot of nothing! ( Actually I have stuff planned for every day, just not anything expensive!). So, I'm off to vegetate in front of the tv, as I work 9 hours at my PT job today...

Comments

Lisa said…
Boo!!! That sucks!! At least you are not in pain. Hopefully it is not too expensive to repair.
jpkittie said…
oh no! i sure hope you have coverage atleast partial anyways!