Bad Sam... Hangs head in shame...

SO I was in the big city this afternoon, waiting for a meeting after dropping DD off at the airport, where she will be living on the west coast with her dad for the summer ( she needs a job ASAP, so fingers crossed she gets one). I wandered off to Costco to buy some gardening gloves. I also bought a new book. Then I went to Home Sense... I bought a new set of summer sheets for my bed as I no longer own any. I also bought a new dog leash, one that built to go around my waist, and has a built in bag to hold the poop and scoop bags...

I decided that I'm going on a summer long new book buying ban... I will allow myself to buy books at yard sales this summer, but no new books...

I will not buy the dog anything other that his food, treats and vet bills. There I'm done...

Comments

Jane said…
BOOKS! I love books so much and I've done the same challenge many times (because I usually crack!) but who doesn't love a new fresh current never-before-opened BOOK! I am trying to use the library more and trade books with friends but every once in a while I find myself in chapters and I never leave without buying at least one book...so...GOOD LUCK!!