Just a quick update.

The bamboo floors are in, the ceramic tiling is done ( one more part needs to be grouted), more painting in one bedroom and the back entrance, lots of cleaning to be done!

Today's goal include: returning the 4 boxes of flooring that weren't used, paiting the master bedroom, arranging furniture in the three bedrooms, cleaning and dusting everywhere, walking the dog, putting everything back in the pantry, buying a few odds and ends for the house ( pine board for shelving and the brackets). I'll post photos ASAP, as I don;t have a clue where my battery charger is.

Oh and the good news? I'm 99% sure that I'm going to go to Jamica next winter for a family wedding! Total cost of the stay at a 5 star resort? 1500.00.I think it'll be a lot of fun to hang out with a bunch of my first cousins for a week!

Comments

Louise said…
oh it's exciting reading this! you are really powering along with it. looking forward to the pics!
Jane said…
Jamaica? Oh I am so jealous! I've been once and it was so wonderful! Can't wait to see your redecorating pictures!
Sharon said…
You are much further ahead in the fixing up than we are! I can't wait to see pictures!
I should have taken before pictures of our basement. Oh well. The carpeting comes on Monday. It will be nice to put it back together again!