No Baking completed yesterday

But I did get to spend 2 hours babysitting my nephew and my little cousin. My mom ( who's 70) wanted to go to the gym, so she called me to see if I would come and watch the two little ones for a bit. I gladly went. We made a craft ( stained glass windows out of tissue paper and construction paper, had a snack, cleaned up toys, and laughed.

DD went through her clothes today, and had a garbage bag full of things that no longer fit or suited her needs. This bag went to a good friends daughter who was so excited to get the clothes.

We made pot roast for supper, made with a small roast, onions, garlic, mushrooms, carrots, potatoes, red wine, beef stock and peas put in 15 minutes before it was finished. we also had company for supper, so it was even better. We finished it off with 2 pots of "Christmas tea" by Stash, and a tray of Scotch cookies, chocolate peanut butter balls, and mocca balls ( pound cake cut into cubes, dipped in icing and rolled in coconut) a Maritime Christmas specialty.

I did spent a total of around 30.00 yesterday, 15.00 for DD to get her eye brows done, and another 13.00 at the dollar store for Christmas cards, flameless candles, peppermint patties, tissue paper, glue sticks.

Oh and on Wednesday DD received her early Christmas present, a back massage, a pedicure and a mini manicure, total cost 113.00 for her, then I had a back massage done, for 15.82 ( blue cross covered 80%).

The tree is still not decorated... We may just add a few ornaments here and there until the tree looks finished.

Comments