Confession time...

I didn't keep track of my spending in November. I have rough ideas of what I spent where but no numbers to show. I know i did over spend in the clothing area ( I spent over 125.00 on myself for new clothes), so that is one area of concern. Plus I didn't leave enough money for the unexpected and I had to put gas on my CC this morning ( for the first time in a very, very long time). I knew I didn't have enough to get me home, so I put 20 litres in the tank.

I'm working tomorrow night, so I should make a bit of coin tomorrow night. I also get paid from the resturaunt this week-end, so that is another good thing. I will be going to Shopper's to use my points, and I should end up with a good haul! I do so love free stuff.

I'll be leaving for home sometime this afternoon and I'm looking forward to an evening with some wine, good company and a few laughs!

Comments

Well hopefully you'll remember this for next time then :)

Clothes vs. Gas Money.
Jane said…
You know, you have had quite a month so I don't wonder that you didn't keep track of things. You'll do better this month:)
Nd.chic said…
November was very hard for me too but its a new month now and a new beginning. Good luck with December!
Maureen said…
I had a drivers License Renewal Vs Grocery moment myself yesterday, but we will survive. My goal for next year is to never have another moment like this.

Make sure to pay off that gas bill on your CC. Is,nt that what CC,s are for life,s little emergencies, I think they are a godsend if used correctly.
Anonymous said…
Ya win some and you lose some right? ;) Hope you do well with your December budget! Onwards & upwards!
Canadian Saver said…
Your November was like my September, October AND November!! That's in the past, you will do better in December :-) Good luck!
Saver Queen said…
Yeah, it's a weird feeling to not track your spending when you're used to doing it consistently. I didn't track my spending in August and September and I know I way overspent. I just took a break from it all, and in the end it ended up stressing me out because I had no idea how much money I was spending or how I was doing financially. I got back on track in october and november with my spreadsheets and it feels a lot better to know where the money is going.