Dear God or who ever you believe in, enough now!

Since last Monday the 15 of November I've been affected directly or indirectly by 7 deaths... Seven... Some has come via work, while others are close family friends. So I'm telling the supreme being no more right now!

I was even sick to my stomach this morning, which I'm guessing is from a combination of stress and a flu bug! ( and no I'm not pregnant). This week-ends plans include supper out tonight to celebrate my parents 50th Anniversary, a massage tomorrow, and some other fun things. I plan on taking the dog for a long walk tomorrow, and appreciating mother nature.

I'm thankful that I'm off this week-end, and while I do have work to do, I can pick away at it for a few minutes at a time and come back to it whenever I want.

I've taken the money I would normally give to Charity this time of year and donated it to those who've been affected by loss this week.

Hug your loved ones tight and let them know you love them!

A slightly saddened SAM

Comments

Jane said…
I hope you have a wonderfully relaxing time celebrating with your parents (50 years is an amazing accomplishment), getting a massage and enjoying nature with your dog - yes - enough is enough!
Jolie said…
I'm so sorry to hear of your losses. I can't begin to imagine.
Maureen said…
I agree 100% with Jane enough is definitely enough.

A 50 year Anniversary that,s golden I think, enjoy your time with them.
Lisa said…
I am sorry for your pain. It is definitely enough! I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend {{{hugs}}}!